Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Well, I have been working away these last few weeks and am very pleased to say that I will have a new bear up for sale on May 26 through eBay. You can link to that sale on my website or through this blog when the time is right.

Tonight I spent the evening finally planting a garden in the front of our house. Yippeee! It will get finished tomorrow and I will try to get a great shot and post it here. This has been a long time coming and I was rewarded by my husband Sinister with a Dairy Queen Blizzard! Yummy, just what I needed after all that digging!

I also have another two bears almost ready for sale... big surprises on the horizon so please stay tuned. I am so happy and feel so lucky to be able to share my art with you all here.

Be back tomorrow! Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment