Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Charity Bear

I just wanted you to meet Mildred. She was given to a local Charity called Cougars for Cancer that will be raising money this year to help find a cure for lung cancer!

I absolutely enjoyed making her. Her hat is handmade by me out of grain bag material, which is my signature material for outfitting my bears of late. All the flowers have been handmade by me out of ribbon. Her wee dress has also been created with a grain bag base with added flapper style tassels.  Mildred's nose is hand embroidered and waxed and her eyes are green buzzard style glass eyes! She is a really pretty bear and I hope she brings a bit of sunshine to who ever adopts her... as well as making some well needed money for a very good cause!


Thank you for accepting Mildred for your charity bear!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Mildred!! She's absolutely adorable!! Well done, Michele!

    ReplyDelete