Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, August 3, 2009

Carrot Cake Yummy

As Promised here is the recipe for my famous Carrot Cake:

3 Eggs
1 cup white sugar
1 cup oil
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 cups carrots

Bake at 300 F for 45 minutes
Of course feel free to add all the stuff you like to this cake, like walnuts or raisins... this is just the base for a wonderful cheese cake!

Cream Cheese Icing

1 80z pkg cream cheese
2 oz butter (unsalted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup icing sugar

Mix all together until smooth and wella... the most yummy cream cheese icing. I personally could eat this just as is. I know, yuck you think now but wait till you try it! Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good!

Hope you get a chance to try it! And please feel free to let me know if you do... You can even send me a picture of how yours turns out to post here on the blog! Have a wonderful week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment