Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teddy Bear'sTea Party with Teddies Worldwide

I am thrilled to announce that Seraphim Bears will be participating in the Teddies Worldwide "Teddy Bears Tea Part" this March!

There will be 100 artist participating in the show and with such a fabulous theme it is bound to be the best show yet!

Seraphim Bears will be participating this time in a NEW category! I will be in the miniature category so look for me there! Don't worry, I'll remind you when it's getting closer to the time!

Oh oh... I heard a few groans among those many cheers. For all those of you who have been asking me when I will do my mini bears again... this is for you!

FOR ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO collect my full size bears... they will be in the show too... you just need to look for me in the miniature section of the show. And also note that there will be more mini bears than full sized bears this time around!

I have reworked my mini bears to reflect the new Melancholy style as well as the original minis in the traditional style so this will be a fabulous show for all of you who have been patiently waiting for the mini to return.

And there may even be a rabbit ... it is a tea party so one never knows!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be a part of this show... just as much as Alice going to Wonderland!

Now... lots of work to be done before now and show day!

Big Bear Hugs from me and the bears

Mark the date on your calendar and I will see you all there!

MARCH 23 - 25 2012




1 comment:

  1. I love teaparty's .., I can't wait!!
    Looking forward to the show!!

    Wish you lots of fun in bearmaking!

    Greeting,
    Jacqueline from Cupcakebears

    ReplyDelete