Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Friday, November 16, 2012

Bears that Care - Ramalama Dingdong

Bears that Care online show is now open! And here is Ramalama Dingdong my donation bear!

I always love creating a donation bear! Not only are the proceeds for a great cause but also because I get to play and truly make an original one of a kind bear and Ramalama Dingdong is no exception!

Although he is made with my same Seraphim Bears pattern I was able to play around with finishing techneques and really have fun with creating this unique Kooky little bears personality! He is fabulous! With his hand dyed viscose and heavily stained face and he comes with a silk hat lined in wool felt and even a handmade wooden block that spells BEAR on the sides!

I hope you agree that he is truly a one of a kind bear and you can also simply make a donation at this show to help ovarian research!

And if my little bear doesn't "ring your bell" there are several other artists at this show that have bears for you to consider!

Big Hugs from Seraphim Bears and I hope you enjoy this show and don't forget that at 4:00pm the online Teddies Worldwide show begins!

Bears That Care - Ramalama Dingdong



No comments:

Post a Comment