Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Teddies Worldwide - Christmas Treasures is THIS WEEKEND

Hi Everyone

Just a little reminder that the Teddies Worldwide preview is now on so you can vote for your favorite bear. The theme this year for the artists was Christmas Carols so each artists had to create one preview bear based on this theme. My bear is called Blue Christmas (the Elvis Presley version of course).



 You have till November 15th to place your vote for your favorite bear! Just head on over to this link:

Teddies Worldwide - Christmas Treasures

The show begins this Friday November 16th at 4:00pm New York time and ends November 18th.

I will have 5 bears and one ellie to offer for adoption this year and also three gifts under $75. I hope to see you all there to enjoy this fabulous online show!

If you haven't already done so, sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know about all the shows Seraphim Bears is attending and all the bears I am putting up for adoption. The sign up box is in the right hand sidebar on this blog or you can find it on my website!

Big Hugs and I hope you all enjoy the show! Here is a little Blue Christmas for you to enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment