Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Better to See You With My Dear...

It's amazing what a difference eyes make.

I wanted to try a new look and I began to use small small eyes in relation to the size of the bears head... I created a few and though they were lovely in their own way... I just miss my big big eyes.
Maybe it's all those fairy tales... "what big eyes you have" said little Red Riding Hood to the wolf. Or what about the Red Queen in Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland when she compliments Alice for her extremely large head.

Whatever the reason, I just cannot seem to let them go... so much like my own, I guess my bears will have large eyes... "All the better to see you with my dear!!!"

So here is a before and after of my lovely Le vie en Rose... who now has large eyes and lovely ones to boot... get it? Boot button eyes. Hee hee.

I am quiet pleased with the change it has made to her sweet expression and I hope you will love her too.

I wanted to share with you the difference that placement and size can make to a face. One is not better than the other, they are just simply different.


She is up on Bear Pile available for adoption with new images of her new self with her beautiful big eyes!

Le vie en Rose on Bear Pile

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, I love her bigger eyes so much. The boot button really suits her.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete