Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A finished bear and a day in the sun

Hi Everyone:

I have completed one of my bears and thought I would post her up here for you to have a proper sneak peak. Please meet "MERCY" ~ She is the first of my nurse bears. She is made of mauve mohair with a slight wave. I aged her with plucking, shaving and shading. I also made her nurse hat which has a vintage nurse pin on the back from the 1940's. Her pin on her chest is also a vintage red cross pin from the 40's... I am thrilled with this little lady.




We had a great day out in the sun yesterday and I think you will agree that you have never seen such a BIG smile on a dogs face.



The summer cannot come soon enough for an Italian greyhound.



My little Pug was pretty darn happy too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the nurse bear, how sweet she looks in her hat. Your dogs are pretty darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete