Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trip to the book store!

Not one suggestion has come in to me on a book... really?

Would it help if I shared books I have enjoyed in the past?

Lets see:

The Noticer was the latest book I read and really enjoyed that one.


Memoirs of a geisha - one of my fave "can't put it down" books for all time


The Way of the Peaceful Warrior - fabulous as was the rest of the series


Mists of Avalon was great but a little long for my taste


Ishmael and the rest of the series was wonderful in every way.


Angels and Demons - just a great action packed book filled with art reference which was fun


And the list goes on and on... but I was hoping for something new and exciting.

Okay, a trip to the local library or book store it is then...

I'll let you all know what I end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment