Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Okay Mail Chimp, I know you didn't mean it!

Hi Everyone

So here is just a really quick update post on the Mail Chimp issue.

That is a pet peeve of mine, when someone only tells you the bad and forgets to tell you the good!

I forwarded the mail that several of my collectors got to the tech support at Mail Chimp. After reviewing everything they don't know themselves how that happened. So they have offered to monitor my account for me, if that's alright by me, which it most certainly is as I don't want another mishap.

They will make sure that before I send my campaign they check to make sure that all my links and buttons are in working order and doing the correct thing. I think that is a very nice thing and the right thing for a company to do considering they cannot see how that mail was sent out.

As I mentioned in my reply to a follower of this blog, when I sent that campaign out I first sent a test to me as I always do and it came to me not a problem. I also never received the separate unsubscribe email so ...

Anyway, sometimes we deserve a second chance and I feel that Mail Chimp is trying to do the right thing. I am still a bit leery of sending something out but I am at least happy to have the group there checking things so that if it happens again they will be witness to events.

Okay, got to run! There is just so much going on here that my head is in a spin!

NEW stuff, BIG CHANGES... Ahhhhhhh! Searching Searching.... packing, mailing, cleaning, learning, where does it begin, where does it end... soon I will have some answers and pictures for you! I HOPE soon!

Keep well and have a wonderful and creative day, until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment