Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Saturday, March 12, 2011

FINALLY THE SHOW IS HERE!!!

The Bears In Bloom show is now open for business!


Seraphim Bears has THREE new bears and bear friends for you to choose from:

Please meet SUNDAE







She is my new design!!! FINALLY you get to see her! Her face is fully felted and sculpted and each hair has been hand punched back into the felt one at a time. Her nose is felted and waxed and her eyes are vintage boot button.
She also has the new Seraphim Bears paws that has my initials on the feet: one foot an M and the other an S. Her hands have the O for hugs.
I am so pleased with this new design and I hope that you love her as much as I do!

Please meet Bella May ~ My big bunny




This bunny has HUGE ears and the sweetest face. Her paws are made of the same mohair as the rest of her body but it has been cut back and scissor sculpted. Then embroidery thread has been added to give further definition to her toes. She has green glass eyes and her nose has been trimmed and outlined in embroidery thread. Her inner ear mohair is a soft peach and shorter than the rest of her body.
Bella May's body is made of thick dense mushroom coloured mohair with a dark brown backing. It is really soft. She has been weighted and her legs are loosely cotter pin jointed to add a bit of a hoppy swing to them when you pick her up for that big hug.
All of her flowers have been hand made by me in a Victorian ribbon work. Only the highest quality ribbons have been used, some silk and some synthetic.

Please meet Lemon Drop ~  my mini geisha bear






And I am happy to let you all know that I have also created 6 one of a kind bear themed totes!
These bags are really durable as well as super fashionable!
All the bags are lined and all are made of the highest quality quilting material! There is no seam unfinished and there is a ton of top stitching and double seams. The bags are totally washable and can hold a lot of weight! I have been making them for a few years now and use mine all the time for many things including but not limited to groceries.
The bags roll into a nice small roll and the ties will hold it securely into that roll. I keep one in my purse and several in my car!

I have tried to create them in several styles and colours all with bear themed materials to offer a lot of choices for you!

Hope you enjoy the show!

Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

  1. Aww, they're all very cute, love the idea of a geisha bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy. I make geisha bears quite often. So sad what has happened with Japan!

    ReplyDelete