Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spooky Rabbits and Sewin Bears

It was a long but not long enough weekend. I have been sewing bears non-stop to get ready for Silly Bears and my Toronto show coming up in April. I am also preparing a wonderful bear for the Children's Aide Foundation calendar and auction with the theme of Canada and I will be representing a bear of Anne of Green Gables.

I sadly gained weight this week... .6lbs and I am truly not quite sure why but it happens. I was a bit discouraged yesterday but have woken up ready to continue the journey I started.

I am actually writing to tell you about a really fun giveaway that is taking place;

It's over at ARTISTIC HALLOWEEN QUEENS 
So if you love Halloween pop on over cause this giveaway looks like a great one.





I'm really tired and have a really long day ahead so I am going to keep this short for now. I will try to post you some great images of what took place this weekend later... or possibly tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment