Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Monday, August 8, 2011

TBAI Sneak Peak

Ahoy me hearties:

Well blow me down... it's but a few days till the Teddy Bear Artists Invitational show begins. I thought I would share a sneak peak of some of the bears that will be coming to the show! It's only a few days now till we will all meet for four glorious days of pirate and teddy fun...

You'll find nice booty (that means treasure for all you landlubbers) at the Seraphim Bears table. My Mum, 13 bears and I will be waiting to meet you there! And shiver me timbers, there will be one more very special bear in the gallery show.

Fair winds and a safe journey to Binghamton, NY! We'll see you when your ships land... we'll be in full pirate attire ready to enjoy a weekend of fun, and as you can see we are already in the sea spirit of this wonderful event... Aarrrrr!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you, Michele!! Have a safe journey.

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete