Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A one day weekend

Hi Everyone:

Sorry I missed yesterday. For those of you who are following this blog you might have noticed my little Pug has hurt his eye. Well yesterday the eye that we thought was now better started to flare up again. I took him into our vet this time and we found that he has somehow scratched the cornea of this eye and this has caused a cornea ulcer. Poor little guy. So now I have a different antibiotic cream that I need to place in the eye three times a day.

For those of you who are not familiar with Pugs, they are prone to eye issues and it is even rare for them to reach the ends of their lives with both eyes. I am bound and determined to make sure my little man remains the way he was born, with two beautiful bulging brown eyes. I also had to work yesterday. So needless to say this always stresses me out. I hate to see my babies in pain and so will put everything aside just to remain a constant comfort to them. My little Pug and I watched a movie together in the dark as the eye is very sensitive to light at the moment also. Well... I watched and he cuddled and thankfully slept.

So now we have 7 days of treatment and then back in to the vet to make sure he has healed up perfectly. If not it will be surgery and I am praying that this will not be the case. Today he seemed to be doing better although the eye is still really red and watery. I did however have some time to work on my bears and my quilts which so desperately need to be completed. One of my little bears is almost finished. I am now putting the finishing touches on her.... now you know it's a girl.... and she is cute cute cute! I am just making her little head accessory and then I will hopefully be ready for a wonderful photo shoot.

Did I tell you all that I am taking a photography class starting next week. I am really looking forward to it and hope you will see a big improvement in my photos so I can better relate to you how beautiful the bear cubs are! Both my parents were photographers at some point in their life and even though I have some background through them... there is still so much more to learn.

I hope to have images up soon and another bear up for adoption!

Have a super wonderful evening and I am going off to find my little man now and see if he wants some company.

No comments:

Post a Comment