Home MyStudio Family MyStudio

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today I hope I can get two posts on here as I missed yesterday... I meant to write and then forgot. I woke up this morning remembering that I never did make it back to this computer. Anyway, here I am with another idea for this little blog. I am sure there are many of us that are in the New Year rut with bills and some with weight issues. So, although I cannot help with the bills ... however I do have some ideas for a free give away this year both here or on my website and on Bears and Buds online bear mag site (which I have already been accepted for and will be giving away a free bear to a lucky winner in August of this year) but I do have GREAT recipes that are easy to prepare, delicious and healthy with our waists in mind.

Apple Carrot Salad

One green apple cut into smallish cubes
1 cup carrots in thin slices (Julienne style)
1 green pepper cubed small or small slices
1 cup no fat Miracle whip or similar dressing
2 tbs cider vinegar
1 tbs Splenda or sugar substitute of your choice

Mix the veggies and fruit in a bowl big enough to toss the dressing onto them. Mix the Dressing, cider vinegar and sugar substitute together and pour over ALL over your veg and fruit mix! Toss it up and eat to your hearts content. This salad is a weight watchers recipe and you can eat the entire thing for 0 points!!! I add it as 1 just because I still cannot believe it but ... It is delicious!!! Bon Apatite!

No comments:

Post a Comment